Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
If you have reserved a place on an FTScotland Ltd course and paid your deposit, the full and final payment of the balance must be received by FTScotland Ltd two weeks prior to the commencement dates of the advertised course (unless payment plan agreed with FTScotland Ltd).
Failure to do so will result in all fees paid being made forfeit and your course space being cancelled. FTScotland Ltd reserve the right to invoice for the full course fee if not paid 1 week prior to the course commencing
Course applications (subject to availability and in agreement with FTScotland Ltd) made within 2 weeks of the chosen training course will require full payment of course fees to be made at the time of booking (unless on payment plan agreed with FTScotland Ltd).
If the payment plan option has been agreed with FTScotland Ltd, payments must be made by direct debit/standing order on the 1st of the month until payment has been completed. Certificates won’t be released until full payment is received.
All deposits are non-refundable and are required to be paid to secure booking on training course.
The FTScotland Kettlebell Instructor Qualification payment of £195.00 is non-refundable.
In the case of cancelling your place on the training course, written/email notification is required in order to process the cancellation. A confirmation email will be sent once this has been processed.
FTScotland Ltd. will apply the following charges for course cancellations:
- Cancellations received four weeks prior to the advertised date of the course will result in the deposit being made forfeit and the remainder of any other fees refunded.
- No refunds of course fees paid will be payable by FTScotland Ltd for cancellations made within four weeks of the advertised course start date unless a valid medical certificate can be provided to support the cancellation. If medical certification is provided, fees will be transferred to another course which has to be booked within 6 months of your transfer date.
- Cancellations received two weeks prior to the advertised date of the course commencing will result in the deposit being made forfeit and you will settle the outstanding balance failure to do so will result in court action.
- Where no cancellation notification is received by FTScotland Ltd prior to the advertised course start date, all fees paid will become forfeit and you will settle any outstanding balance.
- Failure to attend your allocated course will result in you losing your full course fee, space and right to attend any alternative course.
- eLearning will be refunded on the occasion that the course has been cancelled if you have not accessed your account.
- If FTScotland Ltd cancel the course you are booked on, we will transfer your fees to another course or a full refund will be given on receipt of manuals which are in a good condition and not defective.
Should a transfer to an alternative course date be required, written/email notification must be received by FTScotland Ltd prior to the advertised course start date. Alternative course dates must be provided when applying for a transfer of course.
FTScotland Ltd. will apply the following conditions and fees for course transfers:
- Transfer requests received by FTScotland Ltd more than four weeks prior to the start of the advertised course start date will incur an administration charge of £50, subject to course availability.
- Transfer requests received by FTScotland Ltd less than four weeks prior to the advertised course start date will incur an administration charge of £75.00
- Transfer fees must be paid within 7-days of notification to FTScotland Ltd of transfer.
- If FTScotland Ltd are unable to confirm a place on an alternative training course immediately, course fees will be held for a period of six months. Any fees not utilised within a six months period from the date of receipt will become forfeit.
If you refer any component of your assessment, FTScotland Ltd will provide 2 free theory paper re-assessments and 1 free practical re-assessment of any failed section. Re-assessment dates must be made by written/email application from any other assessment date shown on website (subject to availability).
FTScotland Ltd will apply the following fees for re-assessments:
- Practical re-assessments will incur a fee of £35.00 per assessment (after free re-assessment)
- Theory re-assessments (per paper) will incur a fee of £20.00 per assessment (after second free re-assessment)
FTScotland Ltd. will provide all manuals and portfolios necessary for the training course as mandatory.
- E-Learning will be provided on written request and will be charged at £25.00.
- When eLearning has been purchased and accessed this will not be refunded
- Replacement manuals/E-learning can be provided at a cost of £35 per manual (Level 2), £35 per manual (Level 3), £25 per E-learning account.
Certificates will be issued with the name as indicated on your application form. FTScotland Ltd will issue free replacements if it is deemed to be an office error and if notification is received within two weeks of receiving the certificate.
FTScotland Ltd. will apply a charge of £50.00 for each replacement certificate, upon receipt of original assessment evidence.
Any change in personal circumstances resulting in a name change from that which was originally stated on the application form must be verified by legal documentation and FTScotland Ltd notified immediately by written/email. FTScotland Ltd will charge £50.00 for a replacement certificate.
Written/email notification must be provided immediately to FTScotland Ltd in regards to change of address. All certificates are sent recorded delivery and FTScotland Ltd cannot be held liable for non-receipt of certificates prior to any written notification of change of address.
- All payments made are non-refundable for Les Mills courses