Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
If you are looking for a qualification which enables you to work at Personal Training level whilst gaining valuable work experience, this programme is a must. You will learn how to prepare, deliver and evaluate exercise programmes for a wide variety of clients based on their own unique requirements, as well as offer nutrition and weight management advice to complement their needs. You will learn more detail about different training techniques and anatomy to a Level 3 standard along with the skills and techniques to give your client support and motivation when it is needed.
Throughout the Apprenticeship the candidate will complete the following units:
- H9A4 04 – Health, Safety & Welfare Promotion in Active Leisure & Recreation
- H9A5 04 – Assist Participants to Maintain Long-Term Adherence to Exercise & Physical Activity
- H9A6 04 – Evaluate Exercise & Physical Activity Programmes
- H9A7 04 – Design, Manage & Adapt a Personal Training Programme with Participants
- H9A8 04 – Deliver Exercise & Physical Activity as Part of a Personal Training Programme
- H9A9 04 – Apply the Principles of Nutrition to Support Participant Goals as Part of an Exercise & Physical Activity Programme
Industry Awards Included in Apprenticeship
- Active IQ L3 Certificate in Personal Training
- NHS Health Behaviour Change Awards.
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 5
- Problem solving Level 5
- Numeracy Level 5
- Information Technology Level 5
- Communication Level 5
- Aged 16-24
- Hold a contract of employment (zero hours/casual contracts are accepted)
- Not currently studying an associated qualification at college/university. (Learners can be taken on as long as they are not studying a sport/recreation, health & fitness qualification).
- Do not hold a degree in an associated qualification.
How long does the Apprenticeship take to complete?
Maximum of 18 Months
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.