Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing L2 Modern Apprenticeship in Instructing Exercise & Fitness – Gym Instructor is the qualification for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness setting and want to further develop their skills and knowledge as a Gym Instructor.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- HG7R 04 – Health, Safety & Welfare Promotion in Active Leisure & Recreation
- HG7T 04 – Assist Participants to Develop & Maintain the Motivation to Adhere to Exercise & Physical Activity
- HG7V 04 – Plan & Prepare Gym-Based Exercise
- HG7W 04 – Instruct Gym-Based Exercise
Industry Awards Included in Apprenticeship
- Active IQ L2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – Gym Instructor
- NHS Health Behaviour Change L1
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- Aged 16-24
- Hold a contract of employment (zero hours/casual contracts are accepted)
- Not currently studying an associated qualification at college/university. (Learners can be taken on as long as they are not studying a sport/recreation, health & fitness qualification).
- Do not hold a degree in an associated qualification.
How long does the Apprenticeship take to complete?
Maximum of 12 Months
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for a member of our business development team to come and discuss your training needs