Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
Fitness Training Scotland can cover part or all of the cost of your chosen programme of study through a number of different funding streams, should you meet the eligibility criteria.
This makes our courses far more affordable than many of our competitors, and enables individuals and employers to gain the qualifications they need without worrying about the cost.
Work Based Learning (Fully/Partially Funded)
Who is eligible for an Apprenticeship?
Individuals aged 16-24 who meet the following criteria are eligible for a funded training programme:
- Have reached statutory minimum school leaving age
- Are not currently undertaking any other government funded programmes, including Further Education (FE) and Higher Education (HE) courses in an associated area of study to the Modern Apprenticeship
- Hold a contract of employment within the Health & Fitness Industry (zero hours/casual contracts are accepted)
- Ordinarily resident in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for three years prior to the date of sign up onto any work-based learning programme.
- Must not have a degree in an associated area of study to the Modern Apprenticeship
If you think you may be eligible for funding, or would like to know more about the funding available to you, ring us today on 0141 2507772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experienced advisors will be happy to talk you through the different ways of funding your course.