Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing L2 Modern Apprenticeship in Operational Services (SCQF L5/6) is suitable for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness environment as Leisure Attendants, Lifeguards and looking to further develop their skills and knowledge.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- A52 – Support the work of your team and organisation
- C22 – Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure and recreation
- D214 – Support equality and diversity in active leisure and recreation
- C32 – Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
Four other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. These can be discussed with our development team.
Industry Awards Included in the Apprenticeship
This can be discussed with our development team but can include the following qualification:
- Active IQ L2 Gym Instructor Qualification.
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- Aged 16-24
- Hold a contract of employment (zero hours/casual contracts are accepted)
- Not currently studying an associated qualification at college/university. (Learners can be taken on as long as they are not studying a sport/recreation, health & fitness qualification).
- Do not hold a degree in an associated qualification.
How long does the Apprenticeship take to complete?
Maximum of 12 Months
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at email@example.com, and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.