Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
The Active Leisure, Learning and Wellbeing L2 Modern Apprenticeship in Sports Coaching (SCQF L6) is suitable for individuals who are working within a leisure and fitness environment, weightlifting environment or CrossFit box who are looking to further develop their skills and knowledge as a weightlifting coach.
Throughout the Apprenticeship candidates will complete the following units:
- HC2E 04 – Plan Sports Coaching Sessions
- HC2F 04 – Deliver Sports Coaching Sessions
- HC2G 04 – Review Sports Coaching Sessions
One other optional units have to be completed to make up the full award. This can be discussed with our development team.
Industry Awards Included in the Apprenticeship
This Modern Apprenticeship includes the following qualifications:
- UKCC/1st4Sport (BWL) L1 Award in Coaching Weightlifting
- BWL Technical Official Award
- NSPCC Safeguarding Award
Core Skills Included in Apprenticeship
- Working with Others Level 4
- Problem solving Level 4
- Numeracy Level 4
- Information Technology Level 4
- Communication Level 4
- Aged 16-24
- Hold a contract of employment (zero hours/casual contracts are accepted)
- Not currently studying an associated qualification at college/university. (Learners can be taken on as long as they are not studying a sport/recreation, health & fitness qualification).
- Do not hold a degree in an associated qualification.
How long does the Apprenticeship take to complete?
Maximum of 12 Months
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in one of our Apprenticeship programmes, either for yourself or for your staff, contact us today on 0141 2507772 or via email at email@example.com, and we can arrange for a member of our development team to come and discuss your training needs.