Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
The aim of the Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Strength & Conditioning is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals.
Throughout the course candidates will learn:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short, medium and long term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised performance related strength and conditioning programmes.
Recognised by CIMSPA
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment/Assessment
- Learners must be 16+ years of age.
- L3 Personal Training Qualification, L3 Coaching Qualification, L3 S&C Qualification (or equivalent)
On completion of the L4 Certificate in Strength & Conditioning learners can progress on to the following qualifications:
- Higher education (e.g. college or university) to study strength and conditioning at a higher level.
- A range of specialist strength and conditioning qualifications.
- Other L4 & L5 qualifications in related sectors.
£1300.00 Includes the 1st4Sport/BWL L1 Qualification in Coaching Weightlifting
ITA Funding is accepted on this course