Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
The ActiveIQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Studio Cycling will develop the fitness professionals skills and knowledge to be able to plan and deliver safe and effective studio cycling sessions.
Throughout the course candidates will learn:
To professional plan and deliver safe and effective group cycling sessions.
- Completion of worksheets
- Completion of session plan
- Summative observed group cycling session
- Completion of session self-evaluation
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification
- Some Experience of studio cycling is preferable
- As the course requires some physical exertion with individual participation essential, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- Learners should have basic skills in communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing).
- Level 3 Qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills to become a personal trainer.
- Learners may also progress on to qualifications in related sectors such as Sports Massage and Sports Massage Soft Tissue Therapy where they will learn the skills and knowledge to practice Sports Massage alongside fitness instructing in a health club environment.
ITA Funding is accepted for this course.
Course Code ISC003
23rd, 24th February 2019
Assessment Date: 24th February 2019
Clydebank Leisure Centre
Course Code ISC004
20th, 21st July 2019
Assessment Date: 21st July 2019
Course Code ISC005
19th, 20th October 2019
Assessment Date: 20th October 2019