Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
In a highly competitive market, successful personal trainers are results driven and confidently differentiate their services offered to provide an ethical service and sustain a highly successful business. Driving this success is a more scientific and evidence-based approach to programming, training, monitoring and managing clients which translates to better client retention as well as attracting new clients.
Throughout this course candidates will learn:
This qualification provides the Personal Trainer with the enhanced knowledge and skills to fully understand their clients, utilise an evidence-based approach to programming and develop a successful and sustainable personal training business:
- Research, evaluation and use of credible research and information to inform personal training/coaching practice
- Integration and application of technologies, digital and social media into personal training practice to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- The application of behaviour change and communication techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Assessment, performance analysis and evaluation to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Design and application of long-term periodisation, planning, coaching and evaluation to optimise client success.
- Case study
- Presentation & Viva
- Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent)
- Learners must be able to apply factual and theoretical knowledge and be able to use a range of cognitive and practical skills to generate specific solutions for personal training clients. This will require learners to work in predictable and unpredictable situations using knowledge, skills and competencies pitched at level 4 on the RQF.
- Level 4 Certificate in Strength & Conditioning
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Sport and Exercise Performance
- Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness
- Level 4 Special Populations-Related Qualifications