Courses, Apprenticeships And Funding For Personal Trainers
This L3 qualification provides you with the skills, knowledge and competence required for to apply the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
Throughout the course candidates will learn:
- apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- collecting, analysing and utilising nutritional information
- the principles of nutritional goal setting with clients
- providing nutritional advice in line with nationally recommended best practice
The course consists of 1-days taught nutrition plus home-study
REPS CPD Points: 16 points
- multiple choice theory paper
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructing.
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and maths involved, so learners should have basic skills in communication and maths pitched at level 2 (as a minimum).
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral.
- Other related qualifications.
ILA Funding is accepted on this course
Normal Rate – £245.00
Student Rate – £195.00
A £100 (non-refundable deposit) is required to secure a place on this course.